1) One book that made you laugh: The Yarn Harlot by Stephanie Pearl McPhee
2) One book that made you cry: The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
3) ---------you have read more than once: The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
4) ---------you have loved but were embarrassed to admit it: The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
5)----------you have hated: The Da Vinci Code by the infamous Dan Brown. What a waste of time.
6)---------one book you have loved as a child: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle (YES!)
7)--------one that has scared you: Dracula by Bram Stoker – bejeebies that man can create atmosphere!
8)--------that has bored you: The Milagro Beanfield War – soooooooooooooooooo pointless and boring, OMG, I thought I’d never get through it. I quite literally had to drink POTS of coffee whilst trying to read.
9)-----that has made you happy: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bontë
10)--------that has made you miserable: Night by Elie Wiesel and all of the other books I read for my Holocaust class. Gave me nightmares.
11)----that you were not brave enough to read: Anything by Stephen King
12)-----book character you have fallen in love with: Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre. OK, there. I said it.
13) last book you have read: To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee) and Emma (Jane Austen) One was an audio book and one a real book and I finished them on the same day.