Wednesday 2 September 2009

Award

Hey! Something seldom happened to me. I just received a Literary Blogging Award from Laura at Laura's Reviews. I'm flattered that someone thinks my blog worth reading, especially as I tend to be a bit dry and don't have much time for fun stuff.




Here is what the award signifies:

The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize & inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun & enhance the delight of reading!


I pass it on to:

Trish's Reading Nook Who sponsors the Classics Challenge and provides us with motivation to read old books
Lula at Strictly Letters who has a good balance of lit and good looking guys
Mari at Marireads Who I've known long and adore for her taste in books and knitting
Sequestered Nooks where I lurk

8 comments:

Scrabblequeen said...

Congrats! For a well deserved award.

Mari said...

Congrats!!! Well deserved. :)

Thank you for passing it on to me.

L said...

Wow, you deserve this one. Your reading selections are always great literature. Books I've actually heard of, believe it or not, and they are great, thoughtful reviews every time.

Thanks for the pass on!

L said...

Now I shall have another sexy man poll in your honor!!
But whom should I include...hmm..

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Congratulations,andwelldeserved from whatIjust discovered with your blog!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Congratulations; well deserved

BTW: you asked me about earbuds for my IPOD..i just use the IPOD ones. Have you found something better you'd care to share?

Anonymous said...

Melinda, thank you for passing on the award! I've noticed your reviews as well from the Classics Challenge and always find them interesting and well-written.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Thank you thank you thank you so much for passing this award on to me and I'm hanging my head a little bit that I'm just now coming by to say hi. I've been away from the computer a lot the past few weeks and I really do apologize.

And congrats to you on your award--it is much deserved.